[access-uk] Re: TWO QUESTIONS

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:00:02 +0100

Steve,
It is working over here...
http://www.anypak.co.uk/

Thank you.

--------------------

Ali
-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve Nutt
Sent: 25 October 2005 18:02
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TWO QUESTIONS

Hi Carol,

Have you tried that link yet?  I can't get it to work.  It finds the web
site, but then comes up with no page to display.  So the Domain Name is
resolving, but it would appear their web server is down.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk