[access-uk] Re: TVonics Talking Freeview Recorder

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 09:20:49 +0100

Hi Carol, I should think that unless your TV is HD all you'd need to do is plug in the Scart, on the back extreme left, the power, which is a little round socket below the scart, and the aerial in, which is extreme right on the back. That's if you're facing the front of the box. Obviously if you're facing the back of the box just reverse.

 I should think that in most cases that'd do the job for every day use.
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>