[access-uk] Re: TVonics Setup Questions

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 18:56:44 +0100

Jackie,

I know all about those days ... but do find it useful to have both BrailleNote and Braille hard copy instructions. Because I'm "old school", I take in more reading hard copy but do like, once I know an instruction book a little, to use the "Find" of the BN to get where I want to get quickly. Make sense! Probably not, but then never mind ... Now we have both and I'm well happy!

--
Carol P