[access-uk] Re: TVonics - Linking TV and Remote

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 18:22:47 +0100

Hello Richard,

Well, I have sat here for over 45 mins pressing the programme up button and
still haven't found a match that switches off my TV, it must be up in the
9xx somewhere, so I guess I just keep on pressing? I did read somewhere that
LG are not exactly forthcoming in publishing their codes for remotes, so I
don't think I'll get much sense out of them.

John.