[access-uk] Re: TVonics

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 21:30:37 +0000

Thanks Andy. Much appreciated.
-----Original message-----
From: ANDY COLLINS
Sent:  07/11/2012, 9:24  pm
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TVonics

Hi Alfred -

You can either hook up the DVD player to one of the HDMI inputs on the TVonics,
and when you want to watch it, you'll have to select HDMI 1 or 2 on the TVonics
remote [depending which one you have connected to] but then you'll need your
DVD's own remote to operate the player, or, you can just hook up the DVD player
strait to one of the HDMI inputs on your TV, but again, when you want to use
it, you'll have to press that av button on the Panasonic remote, and arrow down
to the appropriate HDMI port. Just so you have the info, the AV button on the
Panasonic is the top row, right hand most button, I can't recall the whole
cycle sequence of inputs, but mine lands you on av1 when you press the button,
down arrow once, and I get av2, next comes PC, then the 4 HDMI inputs.

HTH -

Andy