[access-uk] Re: TV licensing again

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:45:15 -0000

Hi Barry, it sounds totally bloody outrageous to me. If it is in the event the case the RNIB have been misleading people. I wonder as well if the RNIB would challenge the licensing authority on it. Ok, I've nothing against the BBC getting its fair due, but if what the guy told me today is true it's totally over the top.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>