[access-uk] Re: TREKKER BREEZE

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 11:29:39 +0100

Hi Carol

The problem at present is actually knowing the route by car from work to home. It seems you can go a couple of ways, which doesn't help me much, but hey! I'll get there. I just get a bit upset when the driver doesn't understand me, I can't tell him more than I know, and then we end up going round and round in circles with him reading a map while he's driving, and being too stubborn to stop and ask somebody. Then I really do start to get worried.

Anyway, Trekker or WFA is something to think about.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx