[access-uk] Re: TREKKER BREEZE

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 17:36:37 +0100

Hi Yusuf

I like your ideas.

The problem you would have with one for railways is that it doesn't always work on trains as things stand, due to poor or no signal. Virgin Trains and the Cross Country services are such examples where a signal is very hard to come by unless you do as Ian does when he visits me, and stands in the corridor outside the compartment where he is meant to sit! (lol).

If you go to edit a word when putting in the name of somewhere, it definitely screws it up big time. Try it out and you'll soon see what I mean. We've reported this to Humanware, so perhaps there will be a fix at some point in the future.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx