[access-uk] Re: TREKKER BREEZE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 16:00:21 +0100

Ah, so it's not really tried over here yet ...

I'm still keen to learn if its firmware can be updated via card? If not then two years down the line it will be pretty outdated.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sunday, July 06, 2008 10:28 AM (UK time), Steve Nutt at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol,

No-one can be using at the moment, since they are still taking
pre-orders. It won't be shipped until after Sight Village.

All the best

Steve