[access-uk] Re: TREKKER BREEZE

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 14:25:04 +0100

I believe, from comments which were made recently by a re-seller of Wayfinder
on another list, that work is being done to improve the number of points of
interest in the product.  I'm not sure whether they are planning to use the
same database as is available to Nokia maps, perhaps Steve would know, but they
are definitely aware of the problem and understand the need to address it.

Caroline.