[access-uk] Re: TREKKER BREEZE

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 11:58:16 +0100

So Steve, as someone learning a new area such as me right now, I could go out with my Mobility Instructor - who is brilliant fun by the way - and learn my way to say the village Post Office or hairdressers using Breeze. I could record everything as I go, and save it to do it again on my own? I'm starting to get the knack of telling my drivers where to take me when I think I'm almost home, but walking? Well ... not there yet! (smile).

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx