[access-uk] Re: TREKKER BREEZE

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 19:26:37 +0100

Hi,
Next week, I am going on work experience to the RNIB. During this time, there'll be a chance, (possibly) that I will have some time to evaluate the trecker breeze GPS. I have to do a report for the support department, and I'll post a slightly different worded version to this list, to reflect on consumers of this product.

Orhan Deniz.
E-mail:
Orhan.Deniz63@xxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live ID:
orhan1793@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:
Orhan.Deniz63

Blog:
http://WorldAndOther.wordpress.com
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/KVP2008
Last.fm profile:
http://www.last.fm/user/orhandeniz1993

On Saturday, July 05, 2008 6:36 PM Carol Pearson wrote:
Hi all,

My husband's thinking of getting the Trekker Breeze which I
understand is somewhat of a cut-down version of the GPS software used
with the BrailleNote family of products.  If anyone uses this, I'd be
interested in your observations, likes and dislikes and to know how
you use it (I mean, for what purposes you find it works for you).