[access-uk] Re: TNAUk Papers Appearing in Deleted Items Instead of Inbox

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:42:19 +0100

Thanks Gordon!

That was exactly what had happened, I have removed it from the Blocked Senders
list now.  Expect everything will work O.I. now.  It is something I've always
been a bit wary of as the blocked senders item is right next to the Flag
Message item in the Message Menu.  Clearly have hit the wrong item there.

Tony