[access-uk] TNAUK PUBLICATIONS VIA E-MAIL

        Morning all,
I am sorry to hit you with something which is maybe so simple but this has
really stumped me.

I have recently signed up to the TNAUK publications via e-mail and am having
trouble reading them with newsreader which is their method of accessing the
newspapers.

I am using a laptop keyboard with windows xp and jfw5.1 with Outlook Express.

I have got newsreader on my programs menu but am having real problems getting
it to open the attachments i.e. the newspapers.

Can you help?

Cheers, Chris