[access-uk] Re: TIME TO BUY A NEW DIGITAL RADIO?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:17:54 +0100

Yes, that's the one that fell from the shelf when everything tumbled down! <Smiles>

However, I have hopes of getting it repaired as I know a couple of people who can do it for me. It just doesn't seem to want to play through its speaker though is still working with headphones.

We still think we'd like a very portable unit that we can move around the house though ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx