[access-uk] Re: TIME FOR A RANT ...

  • From: "jim o'brien" <jim.taggart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:56:12 +0100

carol, i agree with you. what are these people employed to do. i go to rnib once every 2 months for a meeting of english blind golf board and when i traveling from leicestershire asked for a demo of the streem, was told it could be done between 2 and 4 in the afternoon. being a forceible person i got a demo of sorts. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>