[access-uk] Re: TIME FOR A RANT ...

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:02:38 +0100

Well Roger, there you go!

Nice to know I'm not alone ...

Having just responded off list to a follow-up by RNIB staff member Madleen Mann, I'm wondering where the customer support is these days. After all, we spend an awful lot of money on these items so should be able to ensure they're going to meet our needs, at least pretty well!

Should I really have had to spend a whole day in the Resource Centre when all I eventually came away with was one item from the kitchen and a replacement watch? The only other item of interest to me, having looked around the kitchen and chosen a new watch, was the Plextor Pocket and I made that clear pretty well on outset. I was very much hoping to come home with this item also!

I don't think so now!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx