[access-uk] Re: THE TOSHIBA SAGA (LONG SO HIT DEL IF YOU WISH) - was Re: Re: GETTING READY AND EXCITED

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 01:23:25 -0000

Yes Carol, I see your point.  Often, well virtually always now, you have to use
a pen on a
touch screen to sign for things which, even if you can see a bit, as I can,
makes things
near impossible.

Seems to me the large curriers should be able to make some sort of adjustment
here to their
rules.  I may bring this up on the VI-gen group, although its rather a sleepy
sort of list.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx