[access-uk] Re: THE TOSHIBA SAGA (LONG SO HIT DEL IF YOU WISH) - was Re: Re: GETTING READY AND EXCITED

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 23:01:03 -0000

Hi Carol.  While I can understand why a company such as CityLink would
insist on ID, particularly for an expensive product like a laptop, I don't
think it's acceptable that the company can just turn up, effectively
imprisoning you in your own house for the whole day.  If tesco can do it at
a reasonable cost, so can citylink.  Tesco gives a 2 hour delivery slot and
Sainsburys offers a 1 hour slot.  I believe Ocado have a similar scheme.

Cheers

Graham