[access-uk] Re: THE TOSHIBA SAGA (LONG SO HIT DEL IF YOU WISH) - was Re: Re: GETTING READY AND EXCITED

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 12:56:46 -0000

hi, maybe i'm just lucky, but this is the only case i've come across were
i.d. was required before the currier would release the goods. and i must
admit i've never heard of the company carol used either. it's more common
for companies to refuse to deliver to anywhere except the billing address.
requiring passport/driving licence ID is a new one on me though.
kevin (lord L)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice." - will durant
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx