[access-uk] Re: THE TOSHIBA SAGA (LONG SO HIT DEL IF YOU WISH) - was Re: Re: GETTING READY AND EXCITED

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 12:37:09 -0000

We reckon there's blame on both Toshiba (for not making the rules plain in the first place), Ingram Micro for being such a sticky point and not contacting us directly and, yes, also the courier. If the guy had had enough bottle and common sense he'd have just left it with me anyway since he's been here a number of times before and nobody else lives here! <Smile>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>