[access-uk] Re: THE OLD CHESTNUT OF FREEDOM'S US AND UK PRICES

  • From: Glenn Tookey <Glenn.Tookey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:26:22 +0000

Yes, I am sure they do, but they do not do it for the UK, we have to do that
and it is an overhead that forms part of the equation, that's all I'm saying.

As, I said earlier, the price of our products in £ is within a few % normally
of the US price. The Pearl is the only exception because our dealer discount
does not cover all of the costs outlined in George and My emails.

When the discounted period end and the price in the US goes to $1200 and out
dealer discount returns to normal level, then the Pearl will follow the same
structure as our other UK products.

Regards
Glenn