[access-uk] Re: TEXTING WITH TALKS

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 07:23:22 +0100

Hi Phil,

Anyone who bought Talks from us since the end of April 2005 would have Talks
premium.  Those who bought it before, can upgrade for 50 pounds.  Lest I get
moaned at again, because this is to expensive by members of the list, it is
not essential to have Talks Premium, it does not add functionality to Talks
itself.  It merely adds five extra programs that are quite useful on the
phone, so you are not missing out by not having Premium, unless you want
those programs.  It is also worth noting, that if you bought the five
applications directly from Psiloc, without buying Talks Premium, it would
probably cost in the region of 70 to 100 pounds to buy them all separately,
so it is quite a bargain.

So if you do want to upgrade, please contact me.

Finally, it is worth noting that anyone who buys Talks from us now, get the
Premium edition as part of the package.  If you buy it from any Tel Co, such
as Voda, they are only allowed to give away Talks Standard, but you can
still upgrade to Premium from us at 50 quid, even if your phone came from
the Tel Cos.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx