From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Steve Nutt
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 9:00 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TEXTING WITH TALKS

Hi David,

I am using the Thinkoutside Bluetooth keyboard, but I don't know if it
works with the 9500.  I use it with the 7610.  It is not compatible with
the 6630, nor is it with the 6680, because they use proprietory
interfaces, but the Nokia keyboard should work with all of the phones,
except the 3650 perhaps.

mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk