[access-uk] Re: TEXTING WITH TALKS

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:16:26 +0100

Peter, According to the information we broadcast on In touch the other week,
Vodafone provide Talks free on both monthly contracts and pay as you talk.
From memory, They offer a range of phones on monthly contracts including the
6630, 6680 and the communicators as well as the 6600.  the latter is free and
all have Talks pre-installed. The only phone available on pay as you talk is
the 6600, again with Talks pre-installed at a total cost of £130.  You can find
out more by checking out the In Touch web pages and doing a search on my name,
or Talks or vodafone.  Hope this is helpful.