[access-uk] Re: TEXTING WITH TALKS

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:15:02 +0100

Hi Ray,

One advantage is time.  It's much quicker to write in the phone "Be home
late", than dialing up, waiting for someone to babble on their answering
machine for a minut eor o,s then leaving a voice message.  Not only that, if
you don't have a signal, you can still write your text, still send it, and
once you are back in coverage range, the phone will automagically send the
message.  Conversely, if you are out of coverage, how are you going to leave
a voice message?

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk <http://www.comproom.co.uk/>

  _____

From: Steve  <mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Nutt uk] Re: TEXTING WITH TALKS

Hi Ian,

In my view, your blind friend is right.  Once you get used to it, you will
probably never want to turn it off again, but it does take some getting used
to at first.  But persevere with it, and it saves time, certainly.