[access-uk] Re: TESCO AGAIN

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:26:18 +0100

Chris,

I experienced this at one point yesterday and it appeared I couldn't see certain words on a screen. To be honest, I put it down to JAWS, especially as today I was reading a document produced by someone else where there were text boxes to be completed and there was no way JAWS was going to play ball and tell me exactly what was in those boxes! . . .. <Sigh>

Still a little way to go I guess, but I'm thankful for what I have got! <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>