[access-uk] TESCO

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 18:06:34 +0100

Hi all,

An even more strange thing happened today.  I went to the main site,
logged on and there was my basket full of goodies.  I ended up having to
log out because I was suddenly busy with something else and, when I went
back in, there were no goods in my basket on that occasion or when I
tried again.

Well, this is really strange!

I noticed in doing so that there were options to "log out" and
"completely log out" and/or "sign out" and "completely sign out".  Has
anyone else seen these and what do they really mean?

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx