[access-uk] Re: TALKS (Again)

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 18:54:27 -0000

Rip off.
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 6:07 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TALKS (Again)

Hi Roger,

I don't know if you have Eloquence or Realspeak, but it would cost you 50
pounds to upgrade, and 35 pounds to add on the alternative voice. So if you have Eloquence, it would cost you 35 pounds to get Realspeak and vice versa.

If you want to try all the voices, install Version 4 and go for the 10 day
demo.

All the best

Steve