[access-uk] Re: T Vonics Freeview hd recorder and accessing the internet

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 11:28:37 +0100

Hi,

I am not really one for reading instruction manuals,

So do you need the TVonics dongle or can you use any dongle thanks. I suspect the latter.

On 18/05/2012 09:18, Martin wrote:
Hello everyone
I am very happily using my T Vonics Freeview recorder and have just
connected it to the internet via the T Vonics usb wifi dongle. It seems
to be working very well and have gone through the network set up with no
problem and the network test comes as being connected. However, could
someone please explain to me how you actually bring up a web page and
search for things like software updates? I know it can receive the I
player, but it is not accessible with the text to speech at the moment.
Many thanks for any help anyone can give me on this matter.
Martin

--
Please consider making a donation to NVDA, insuring that blind people all over the world, will be able to afford access to technology by going to
http://www.nvaccess.org/wiki/Donate

All The Best,

Kevin Cussick