[access-uk] T Vonics Freeview hd recorder and accessing the internet

  • From: "Martin" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:18:00 +0100

Hello everyone

I am very happily using my T Vonics Freeview recorder and have just connected
it to the internet via the T Vonics usb wifi dongle.  It seems to be working
very well and have gone through the network set up with no problem and the
network test comes as being connected.  However, could someone please explain
to me how you actually bring up a web page and search for things like software
updates?  I know it can receive the I player, but it is not accessible with the
text to speech at the moment.

Many thanks for any help anyone can give me on this matter.

Martin