[access-uk] Re: System access to go

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:07:23 +0100

thanks i'll try that.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Léonie Watson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 9:00 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: System access to go

  Peter,

      Ah. Apologies. Is it possible that when you're prompted to turn off your
screen reader, you're moving focus away from the dialogue window that is open?
I came up against this a couple of times and generally found it easier to turn
off my screen reader completely, then get to SA To Go without any audio
feedback at all.

  Regards,
  Léonie.