[access-uk] Re: System Restore Problem

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 12:56:54 -0000

Hi Simon

I only use colour contrast and magnification in SNV because of my hearing loss. This means I have the virtual focus disabled.

I found the calendar and the less than and greater than symbols but I can't get them to move back to January. The screen just ignores me.

Roger

I have the body of a god.  -  Buddha!

----- Original Message ----- From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>