[access-uk] Re: System Mechanic 6 was Re: Re: Although I have unenstalled the program Download Express from my system there is still a folder with that name in Program files Can I unenstall it without causing myself problems?

Hi again all.  Sorry to reply to my own message.

I have tried to delete the downloaded installation file ready to install System Mechanic 6 but as I said in the message I am replying to it is corrupt.

Whenever I try to delete it, it says that it is being used by another person or program and to shut other programs down. When I have tried to delete it the only program other than windows that has been running is Jaws.

Has anyone got any ideas how I can delete the corrupt files and have another go at a clean install.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon