[access-uk] Re: System Access Network

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:48:51 -0000

Thanks. Think that's more than I'm going to take from my pocket right now, but will check them out from time to time.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:12 PM (UK time), Saqib at saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi. Its $39.99 per month or 2 licenses an a U3 key i which you can
plug in to any PC in a cafe o library. I've been using SA for nearly
a year now. Check out all te info at www.serotek.com and check out
the twice a month podcasts at www.serotalk .com. The network has a
socializer feature where you can link your Windows Live accounts for
Instant Messaging. You can also link your Facebook and Twitter
accounts to it. The whole interface is simple and easy to use.