[access-uk] Re: System Access Network

The $39.95 deal is for everything including SA mobile and the network. Carole said she owns a System Access licence so it should be the $14.95 a month for the network or $129 for the year. The following link is to the Serotek page that lists all the different options:

http://www.serotek.com/cas.html

At 16:12 15/01/2009, you wrote:
Hi. Its $39.99 per month or 2 licenses an a U3 key i which you can plug in to any PC in a cafe o library. I've been using SA for nearly a year now. Check out all te info at www.serotek.com and check out the twice a month podcasts at www.serotalk .com. The network has a socializer feature where you can link your Windows Live accounts for Instant Messaging. You can also link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to it. The whole interface is simple and easy to use. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:52 PM
Subject: [access-uk] System Access Network

Hi all,

I have System Access but don't currently have a subscription to the network items. If anyone is using this, I'd be interested to know how much it costs to subscribe and whether you think it's worth the subscription. I'd be interested in what you primarily use from the available choices.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx