[access-uk] Re: System Access

They do have plans to sell it separately soon.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 8:41 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: System Access

Barrie,

Have you looked at http://www.freedombox.info You can download a trial version of the whole package - System access is just the screen reader portion.

After my trial period I decided that I would not have time to fully utilise the main components of FreedomBoxand did not purchase it. However the System Access still runs - possibly time limited. It seems quite good, particularly on difficult web pages, but as far as I know it cannot be purchased separately.

Hope that helps,

Douglas

On 28 Aug 2006 at 20:22, Barrie Moxon wrote:

Hi folks.
Where can I find information aboutfreedon System Access.
Is there a mailing list on this program FreedomBox System Access.
All the best.
Barrie

--

Douglas Harrison