[access-uk] Synchronising podcasts with my Stream

Hi,

I am subscribed to a number of podcasts and currently use the Accessible
podcatcher to listen / download them.  What I would like to be able to do
however is have my podcatcher automatically synchronise new podcasts
episodes on my Stream when I connect it to my pc - similar to what Itunes
does with an Ipod.

As far as I'm aware Accessible podcatcher can't do this, I have also used
Juice in the past which again I'm not aware of it being able to do this.  I
have done a Google and found some other podcatcher that say they can do this
but I don't know how accessible they are with Jaws 8.

So anyone got any ideas or recommendations, ideally I'd like to be able to
choose which particular podcasts I can synchronise as I don't think I'd want
this done with all or else I'd be there all day waiting for them to load on
to the Stream.

So as ever your comments and alternative suggestions most welcome.

With thanks,

Phil