[access-uk] Re: Synchronising an Iriver H320 with Windows Media Player

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:12:09 +0100

Hi Sharon,

Unfortunately, you can't synchronise the Iriver H320 or H340 with Windows
Media Player, unless you have the US Firmware, as in the UK firmware, this
functionality has been disabled by Iriver.  So you can't transfer protected
music.  I wrote to Iriver about this, and got no reply.  Iriver are hopeless
when it came to technical support.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx