[access-uk] Re: Switching on the Zen Stone

  • From: "barrie moxon" <s.moxon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:42:14 +0100

hi Christine.
plug it in then go to my computer.
them arrow down to zen stone and press enter it.
it should have two folder in there, have a look at the music files there.
there is no cd with the zen stone.
plug it in for about two hours then have a listen to the music on there.
hope that helps.
Barrie.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>