[access-uk] Re: Switching off the screen on a netbook (nc10)

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:39:31 -0000

Hi Andy.

Well, I've been playing around in the control panel, trying to find out how to disable the mouse for you. As I suspected, because the mouse is something you wouldn't want to disable as it would be akin to disabling the keyboard *smile*, you are probably best off reducing the sensitivity as touch pads can be quite sensitive to even the slightest touch which I suspect is happening in your case. If your using Synaptics Touchpad mouse control centre, you will find an option in there, but if its windows mouse support, I'm not entirely sure.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>