[access-uk] Re: Switch File Converter

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 21:14:00 -0400

The basic version of Switch is free but only converts from about 25 file formats to mp3, wma, and wave while the Plus version converts between all the different file formats it supports.

I find, however, that the basic version is fine for just about all I need it for.

Get Switch from the program section on

http://www.jaws-users.com/

as that version is fully accessible. Later versions had some accessibiliity issues with some of the controls not being keyboard accessible.

hth

Doris

Will try that tomorrow Vince thank you.