[access-uk] Re: Support for XP

Thanks for the additional information, George.   I thought that I had read
about SP3 for XP
somewhere, but wondered whether MS would really go ahead with it.  On the whole
it is the
availability of Security updates etc. which concerns me and it looks as if that
is unlikely to
be a problem within the normal life of an XP laptop purchased now.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison