[access-uk] Re: Support for XP

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:48:57 +0100

Don't seem to have had as many problems with VISTA as George but I am doing so
in a slightly different context, however mention of copying chimes with my view
that the Windows shell is not as buillet proof as it should be, it will fall
over for example if you try to copy to a non-existant path.  Although that is
not easy to do in Window by nature if you happen to be moving your profile to
another drive and forget to create a folder this can happen.
Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support