From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tristram
Llewellyn
Sent: 25 April 2007 10:42
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Support for XP

I have to say that I am not as convinced as George that
you'll ever see SP3 for XP, it has already been pushed back
more than once and Microsoft previous history would suggest
that an update like that so far into a new Windows cycle has
not happened and therefore not likely now.  The cynical
among you may have reasonable grounds that SP3 has been
pushed back to encourage sales of VISTA.
Microsoft I suspect have known almost from day one of VISTA
that it was going to need a service pack, if one arrives for
that late this summer it is probably one the shortest
intervals between initial release and service pack.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support