[access-uk] Re: Suppliers of CD size envelopes

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:19:10 +0100

Hi Ray,

One of the list members introduced me to SVP for CD's, DVD
cases, and such like.  He was impressed with them, and so
have I been.

They also do CD mailers, self seal, and no need to put the
CD in a sleeve.

50 for £2.59
700 for £34.99

Cheapest shipping is about £6, but they are still much
cheaper than say Staples.

http://svp.co.uk/product/amps_cm06a_single_cd_dvd_cardboard_
mailer_0180_box

George.

From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> If you just want one or two for a one way trip, Staples,
and
> I'm sure many other stationary shops, sell cardboard CD
> postal sleeves.
>
> George.

link:-
**