From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rays Home
Sent: 29 July 2008 14:57
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Suppliers of CD size envelopes

Thanks George and everyone.  I do want to do mail outs of
twenty plus CDs
every couple of months or so, and maybe larger numbers than
this eventually.
So I want to get quantities of maybe a thousand or so if I
can only source
them.

(I'm talking about paper envelopes like the ones RNIB and
others use to mail
out things New Books, news and such like.

Ray.