[access-uk] Re: Supernova and Outlook Express Folders

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 19:09:00 -0000

|Hi Clive
Thank you for that. What I want to be able to do in Outlook Express is when \i am in a folder with a hundred messages, \i want to be able to quickly jump to the start of the messages that begin with say the letter P as in those from Paddy, Paul, \philip etc. Hope you understand.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>