[access-uk] Re: Supernova 9.01.

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:41:35 -0000

Thanks for the warning, was thinking about getting it sent to me, am not sure now that you've said this, suppose I will have to have it as the newest version I have of Supernova is version 7 which is well out of date by now

Tony

----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>