[access-uk] Subscribing to a blog with Accessible RSS

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how you would go about subscribing to this blog with Accessible RSS? I often find this problem when I want to subscribe to something and there are icons on the page for "add to google" "add to yahoo" etc but can't find a way to just add it to whatever reader you want to use. In this particular case I thought I'd worked out how but when I put the url into Accessible RSS I get a message saying it can't connect to the internet. Which is nonsense because it's already connected to look at the feeds I'm already subscribed to - so I'm not sure what's happening there but I just want to check I'm doing the right thing to add it.

The blog I want to subscribe to is
http://alanakagraham.blogspot.com/

On that page there's a part which says Subscribe To My Feed and then "add to Google", "my/addtomyyahoo4" (which is for adding to yahoo) and "pub/feed-icon32x32". I click the last of these three which takes me to a page called "Alan Martin's Blog - powered by FeedBurner". There's several options for subscribing. It gives a list of web based readers and says or choose from other readers in a combo box. JAWS is telling me the combo box is unavialable but I am able to use it.

No matter what option I pick from this combo box I get "the page cannot be found" in Internet Explorer and the url is feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/AlanMartinsBlog. So I suppose I should paste this url into Accessible RSS but I get the error saying it can't connect to the internet.

In fact I've just exited and reopened Accessible RSS and straight away it's telling me it can't connect to the internet. I know there's nothing wrong with my internet connection as I've just received my e-mail. My firewall isn't popping up. So 1. Can anyone think of anything else I need to check to make sure Accessible RSS can connect to the internet. And 2. Am I doing the correct thing to get Accessible RSS to subscribe to this blog?

Catherine