[access-uk] Re: Stupid question about mobiles and accessibility

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:08:33 -0000

Hi Marie,

No that's not a silly question at all - a very good point.  Personally I use
the Communicator, and on that Talks only works with the PDA part of the
phone, which means the phone is open and on a speaker when Talks is going.
I don't know how it works with other phones though, and I hope someone who
uses one answers because I'd like to know too...

Catherine